Friday, January 30, 2015

Fit Food Friday

Hello,

I hope you're having a good week. Work has died off for me so that means more time spent around the house cooking. I thought I would start a series of post's every Friday focussing on some of my favourite healthy recipes, or delicious recipes I've discovered.

At the moment I'm besotted with fast, simple, raw recipes.
Perth is ridiculously hot at the moment, so any recipe which means I don't have to turn on the oven is a winner.
I'm a big snacker, with a massive sweet tooth. So anything which can tick these boxes is a plus for me also.

Recently I've being making a lot of raw bliss balls.
Chuck all the ingredients into a food processor and voila, your job is basically done.
The first recipe is super simple. Dates and cacao. You really can't get any easier.




The second recipe requires a few more ingredients.

Almonds, cacao, shredded coconut, coconut oil and dates.
Roll some of the bliss balls in coconut or cacao and you're done.

And lastly even incorporate some fruit into the bliss balls.
2 cups of dates, 1 cup of almonds and throw some fresh blueberries too.



Refrigerate or freeze the bliss balls. I personally like to freeze them so they will keep for longer and are super cool in the hot weather.

Have a lovely weekend!

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment